Indie star Ace Romero got rocked silly during his matchup at last night’s IMPACT and House of Hardcore event in Long Island, New York, when his opponent, Mad Man Fulton, accidentally knee’d him in the face. The match was stopped by the doctor’s at ringside as a precautionary measure. The Wrestling Observer is now reporting that Romero suffered no injury, but that the medical team made the right decision.
Further reports from the Observer state that the referees in both the Goldberg/Undertaker and Kota Ibushi/Tetsuya Naito matches should have had referee stoppages due to signs of a concussion (Goldberg) and a possible serious neck injury (Ibushi).
- AEW Dynamite Results 11/13/19
- WWE NXT Results 11/13/2019
- Jordan Myles Lashes Out In New Video, Says He's Quitting WWE
- MR. TITO STRIKES BACK - CM Punk Signs with FOX to Do WWE Backstage - What about AEW?
- Rusev on Being Happy with Current Lana - Bobby Lashley Storyline, Responds to Corey Graves "Ridiculous" Comments, WWE Fans Complaining