According to Wrestling Inc, FITE TV has confirmed that All Elite Wrestling’s recent ALL OUT pay per view exceeded the number of buys as their inaugural event back in April, Double or Nothing. The estimated buys on standard television PPV were roughly 28,000, which did not include the viewers who watched on Bleacher Report Live. It was originally reported that ALL OUT performed weaker than Double or Nothing on FITE, but that is no longer the case.
AEW’s next scheduled PPV is the November 9th Full Gear event from Baltimore, Maryland.
- WWE Confirms The Undertaker In Saudi Arabia, Photo of Taker with AJ Styles
- WWE NXT Results 2/26/2020
- WWE Reportedly Has Two Major Matches Now Booked for WrestleMania 36
- AEW Dynamite Results 2/26/2020
- Photos of Bayley and Naomi Covered Up In Saudi Arabia, WWE Looks at the Tuwaiq Mountain Range and Thursday’s Gauntlet Match