Ring of Honor star Marty Scurll has been announced for the November 23rd CRASH Lucha Libre event in Mexico, along with AEW’s Hybrid 2 (Angelico & Jack Evans) and the Lucha Bros (Rey Fenix & Pentagon Jr).
This isn’t the first time CRASH has collaborated with American promotions. Last night’s event included ROH’s Jeff Cobb and world champion RUSH, as well as AEW’s CIMA. Major League Wrestling also held a series of tapings in Tijuana with CRASH several weeks ago.
(Special thanks to Jorge. CRR. for sharing)
— Jorge. CRR. (@JorgeGCRR) November 2, 2019
- Former WWE Diva Claims Donald Trump “Forcefully” Grabbed Her In 2009
- Rumor on a New WrestleMania 36 Women’s Match
- The British Bulldog Reportedly Going Into the WWE Hall of Fame
- Randy Orton Has a Clear Message for Matt Riddle
- Sasha Banks Polls Fans on If She Should Wrestle or Sit on Her Bus & Tweet This Week