There’s still no word yet on the name for AEW’s weekly TNT TV show that premieres on October 2, but information sent to cable companies for their listings just says “All Elite Wrestling,” but Tony Khan has confirmed that there will be a title for the show.
It’s also confirmed that the weekly TNT show will be TV-14. This was reportedly a decision made by AEW and TNT a while back. TNT has reportedly given AEW specific bylaws regarding what lines they can’t cross. Both sides have agreed to do a more edgy and risque product than what WWE does.
One synopsis for the premiere reads like this, according to the Wrestling Observer: “The inaugural weekly card, from Washington, D.C. AEW introduces statistics to pro wrestling and allows competitors to showcase their athleticism. Chris Jericho, The Young Bucks and Cody and Brandi Rhodes are among the headliners.”
The AEW TNT show is also categorized as a “sports event” with cable providers, not entertainment.
The main synopsis for the weekly show reads like this: “A pro-wrestling series introduced in 2019 that introduces statistics and real sports analytics, while allowing wrestlers to showcase their athleticism. Chris Jericho, The Young Bucks and Cody and Brandi Rhodes are among the headliners.”
The cable listings include Tony Khan as the Creator.
- WWE Confirms The Undertaker In Saudi Arabia, Photo of Taker with AJ Styles
- WWE Reportedly Has Two Major Matches Now Booked for WrestleMania 36
- WWE NXT Results 2/26/2020
- AEW Dynamite Results 2/26/2020
- Photos of Bayley and Naomi Covered Up In Saudi Arabia, WWE Looks at the Tuwaiq Mountain Range and Thursday’s Gauntlet Match