It was reported earlier this week, via PWInsider, that WWE SmackDown Superstar Luke Harper was coming back on the road for the company this week. This would be the first time Harper has been back on the road for WWE since this past spring.
In an update, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that some key people in WWE aren’t aware of Harper returning to the road, and the same goes with some close to him. It was also said that Harper has pretty much been told nothing since the decision was made not to use him in early April after Vince McMahon didn’t like his WrestleMania 35 Axxess tapings match with Dominik Dijakovic. Vince also denied Harper’s release request.
There’s no word yet on if Harper was at Tuesday’s SmackDown, or if he will be on the road for the weekend live events, but it’s worth noting that there are somewhat conflicting reports.
Stay tuned for updates on Harper’s status.
- WWE Confirms Wellness Policy Violations
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- Sting On Why He Hated TNA's Six Sided Ring, A.J. Styles Responds
- Chris Jericho On When He First Felt Like He Was Losing Creative Freedom In WWE
- WWE Suspends Robert Roode and Primo Colon For Violating Wellness Policy