It was believed that new WWE SmackDown Executive Director Eric Bischoff would begin working his new behind-the-scenes role beginning with tonight’s post-Extreme Rules edition of the show, but Dave Meltzer reported on F4Wonline.com that Bischoff is not backstage for tonight’s SmackDown episode from Worcester, MA.
It was also noted that Bischoff has had zero impact on tonight’s SmackDown script, and he was not involved in any of the creative meetings for the show.
Bischoff moved his family across the country to Connecticut this past week to be closer to WWE HQ. It’s been reported that he and new RAW Executive Director Paul Heyman would start with fairly-clean creative slates coming out of Extreme Rules.
- ACH Issues Statement Saying He Is Quitting Wrestling
- MLW Issues Statement On ACH Quitting
- Cody Rhodes Confirms That Chris Jericho vs. Jungle Boy Is A Non-Title Match
- WWE NXT UK Title Stolen In Chicago, IL
- Cryme Tyme's Shad Gaspard Angry With ACH: "Grow Up And Understand The World Doesn't Revolve Around You"