As noted earlier at this link, Sin Cara took to Twitter this afternoon to announce that he has requested his release from WWE.
It looks like Cara will remain under contract to WWE as word going around today is that WWE officials will not be granting the release request.
Furthermore, Cara was scheduled to go on to WWE TV at the end of the current European tour, but now plans have changed and he will be going home instead of going on to next Monday’s RAW in Boston, Massachusetts.
Cara is working the current WWE European tour, losing singles matches to Andrade.
It was also reported today that the masked Superstar reportedly has 3 years left on his current WWE contract. Word going around is that Cara is interested in working for the Combate Americas MMA promotion, who also employs several pro wrestlers, including his good friend Alberto El Patron.
Stay tuned for updates on Sin Cara’s WWE future.
- King Corbin and Buddy Murphy To Appear On WWE NOW, Becky Lynch Calls Out Taylor Swift For Using "The Man"
- Go-Home Edition of Friday Night SmackDown Sees A Drop In Viewership
- Andrade Praises Charlotte, Bray Wyatt Calls The Usos The Best Tag Team Of The Decade
- NWA Into The Fire Results 12/14/19
- Marty Scurll Appears At NWA Into The Fire, Next Challenger For Nick Aldis?