– Below is a new WWE Now video with Cathy Kelley looking at John Cena’s recent MegaCon comments on wanting to face WWE NXT Superstar The Velveteen Dream. She also looks at The Rock’s recent tweet on Ricochet, who will face Dream at the NXT “Takeover: Chicago II” event.
– WWE stock was down 1.81% today, closing at $57.89 per share. Today’s high was $59.13 and the low was $57.68.
– As noted, next week’s WWE SmackDown episode will feature Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair in singles action to hype the women’s Money In the Bank Ladder Match. Becky tweeted the following on the match:
Friend, as much as you need it, after sitting on the sidelines for a year, I need it even more. The climb back to the top has already started. It continues on Tuesday for #SDLive . pic.twitter.com/SZYFbpiOkD
— Rebecca Quin (@BeckyLynchWWE) May 31, 2018
Top WWE Star Gets Backstage Heat, Big Plans for Bobby Lashley Revealed, Must See New Mandy Rose Bikini Pics, Possible 2018 Feud for The Undertaker, New WWE Titles Coming Soon?, Hot New Liv Morgan Gallery, Big Cass vs. Daniel Bryan Plans, More
- Booker T Calls Tessa Blanchard Title Win The “Worst Idea In The History Of Wrestling”
- Impact Wrestling Banned From Twitch For Sexually Explicit Content
- WWE Possibly Suing AEW Over “Bash at the Beach” Name
- Tessa Blanchard Denies Using Racial Slur In New Statement: “That Word Is Not In My Vocabulary”
- AEW “Bash at the Beach” Dynamite Episode Beats WWE NXT In Viewership & Key Demo