During a recent episode of “Feel The Power”, Big E discussed the first time The New Day worked an angle with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Here’s what he had to say:
But it was such a — I remember Michael Hayes coming up to us afterwards and going, ‘Yeah. I don’t know why those guys aren’t as aggressive as we want them to be.’ Just the way he painted it, ‘Oh. They’re not coming off as the badasses that we want them to be.’ So like, ‘Michael, you guys gave them this bizarre, ring-post-itis angle, where they also had’ — Remember they also had a backstage with Dana Brooke, who was like the nurse? And they had the doctor jackets? And the jars [of the testicles]. Right! They’re just eggs.
So, I come down. You guys have your match. Jon Stewart’s out there for the whole thing? And I come down at the end when you guys are getting beat up. But they threaten Jon Stewart, and I come running down. I hit some belly-to-belly’s. Big fire up moment for me, and what better final moment than to loosen the top of this jar that apparently holds my testicles in it, to rip it off and drink this briney water that my testicles have been sitting in for several weeks.
You can listen to the podcast below:
Credit: Feel The Power. H/T 411Mania.
- Former WWE Diva Claims Donald Trump “Forcefully” Grabbed Her In 2009
- Rumor on a New WrestleMania 36 Women’s Match
- The British Bulldog Reportedly Going Into the WWE Hall of Fame
- Randy Orton Has a Clear Message for Matt Riddle
- Sasha Banks Polls Fans on If She Should Wrestle or Sit on Her Bus & Tweet This Week