As noted, WWE announced a storyline update on Lana and Bobby Lashley earlier today, noting that they have been released from a Nashville jail after their plan to have Rusev backfired on last night’s RAW, leading to their arrests.
WWE has updated the announcement with a statement from Lashley.
He said, “I’ve been advised by attorneys to not speak about the case because it could involve future litigation.”
For those who missed it, Lana also issued a statement to WWE on the arrests. She said, “How can I be arrested by an off-duty police officer, hired by me, to protect myself?”
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- Batista on Who He's Requested To Be His WWE HOF Inductor, Triple H on Batista's Long List of Accolades, More