Bobby Lashley was recently interviewed by Sky Sports. During the interview, the topic of Conor McGregor came up. Conor took to Twitter to congratulate Becky Lynch on becoming a double champ at Wrestlemania 35 and has often insinuated that a role in the WWE would be in his future.
Lashley gave his thoughts on Conor coming over but cautioned that he would need to find a role outside of being a champion due to his size. Here are the highlights:
On Wanting To See Conor Come To The WWE:
I think he wants to [join the WWE], he’s been talking a lot. Conor is one of those guys that will shoot first and then shake hands later. He did it last year when he tried to call out the wrestlers. I think he’ll have a good opportunity to come over here and shake things up, run his mouth a little bit and bring some notoriety. I’d like to see him in. It would be cool.
On Conor Needing To Find Success Outside Of Titles Due To His Size:
I think he wants to be here. If he wants to be here he might have to try and find a role. We’re not going to put a big title on him, he’s way too small.
You can read the full interview HERE
Credit: Sky Sports.
- Booker T Calls Tessa Blanchard Title Win The “Worst Idea In The History Of Wrestling”
- Tessa Blanchard Denies Using Racial Slur In New Statement: “That Word Is Not In My Vocabulary”
- AEW “Bash at the Beach” Dynamite Episode Beats WWE NXT In Viewership & Key Demo
- The Revival Hires the Same Trademark Attorney as AEW Stars
- Mojo Rawley Issues Statement on the WWE 24/7 Title, Teaser for Monday’s RAW