Bobby Roode recently sat down with Sportskaeda for an interview. During the interview, he discussed the reaction backstage when Roman Reigns announced that his leukemia had returned, and which NXT call-up he thought would be a great fit on Raw. Here are the highlights:
On Wanting To See EC3 On Raw:
He’s an incredible talent and a guy that can be extremely entertaining. You know, I’d love to see him on Monday Night RAW. Why not? He can be an entertaining piece of the puzzle and have some great matches with the RAW locker room. I’m happy for him and would like to see him come up soon.
On The Locker Room Reaction To Roman Reigns Announcement:
I think, like everybody else, I found out when he was in the ring. It was sad. It was an emotional time for WWE and the WWE universe. Definitely a lot of shock and surprise and sadness for sure. We have to keep Roman in our prayers, in our thoughts and hopefully, we’ll see him coming back soon.
You can read the full interview by clicking HERE
- AEW Dynamite Results 2/19/2020
- Shayna Baszler Responds to Fan Complaint on Expletive Used During Her RAW Promo
- More Former WWE Stars Booked for WrestleMania 36 Week, Possible Reunion?
- WWE NXT Results 2/19/2020
- AEW Keeping Merchandise Out of WrestleCon, Keeping Wrestlers Off Most Shows After Cody’s “Piggybacking” on WWE Comments