– AEW and State Farm surprised a fan named Justin at his job while the company was in Champaign, Illinois for last week’s Dynamite episode. Justin is a member of the AEW Elite Fleet. Below is the new AEW Super Fan Salute video featuring Justin’s big surprise at work with Cody and Brandi Rhodes:
– AEW announced today that Chief Brand Officer Brandi Rhodes will give the keynote speech at the NATPE Miami 2020 (National Association of Television Program Executives) convention. AEW announcer Tony Schiavone will also be appearing. Below is the full announcement:
All Elite Wrestling’s Chief Brand Officer Brandi Rhodes to Deliver Mainstage Keynote at NATPE Miami 2020
Keynote Session to Kick-off Brand x Content Portion of Conference and Include
Special Guest Appearance by Renowned Commentator Tony Schiavone
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 11, 2019 – NATPE announced today that Brandi Rhodes, Chief Brand Officer of All Elite Wrestling (AEW), will give her first ever keynote to open the Brands x Content portion of NATPE Miami 2020 on January 22. She will also welcome special guest Tony Schiavone, widely considered to be one of the most important voices in wrestling, for a one-on-one Q&A session.
NATPE Miami is scheduled for January 21-23, 2020, at the Fontainebleau Resort in Miami, Florida. AEW is a groundbreaking new professional wrestling league that features a world-class roster of diverse male and female wrestlers, giving fans a new wrestling experience for the first time in 20 years. Every Wednesday, AEW: Dynamite airs live on TNT from packed arenas in different host cities across the nation. AEW: Dynamite exploded onto the wrestling scene. It premiered on TNT as Wednesday’s #1 wrestling show and as the network’s biggest debut in 5 years. A hugely popular show, AEW has reached nearly 30 million people on TNT in its first two months.
Brandi’s highly anticipated keynote will discuss this groundbreaking new wrestling league, its unparalleled diversity and inclusiveness, and how AEW, along with WarnerMedia, plans to compete and succeed in an industry that has been monopolized for decades.
NATPE, the one-stop shop for the global commerce of content, is slated to welcome attendees from every corner of the globe. As the ultimate resource for international content executives, the conference tracks include the Station Group Summit, Streaming Plus, Brands x Content, International Focus, Content Innovation and Unscripted. Additional programming and executive attendees will be announced in the coming weeks.
NATPE is the largest U.S-based global content association and professional membership organization dedicated to shaping the future of content through global marketplaces and conferences, screenings, awards, and networking events, including NATPE Miami Marketplace + Conference, L.A. Screenings Independents, NATPE Budapest International and NATPE STREAMING PLUS. Representing every facet of the content business, NATPE, with a history of over five decades, is committed to representing the needs of its evolving members and constituents across all platforms and to bringing them together to be the indispensable resource in the evolution of content as the conduit to connectivity, business insights and opportunity.
Those interested in registering for NATPE should visit https://www.natpe.com/miami/registration/
- WWE WrestleMania 36 Night Two Results 4/5/2020
- AEW Star and Others Comment on Boneyard Match, Stephanie McMahon Gives Congratulations on WrestleMania 36 Night 1
- Jim Ross Comments on Boneyard Match from WrestleMania 36
- Nia Jax Tells Killer Kross to “Take a F**ken Seat” Over Comments About Liv Morgan
- Details On Last Night’s WrestleMania 36 Boneyard Match: How Long It Took To Film, Who Came Up With The Hand Spot, Taker’s Entrance and more