During a speech at a neuroscience symposium at the Greater Ohio Convention Center, Bret Hart spoke on getting kicked in the head by Goldberg and the aftermath. Here are the highlights:
On What He Said To Goldberg Pre-Match:
One of the last things I said to Bill before I walked out to the ring was, ‘Don’t hurt me. I wish he heard me a little better.
On Trying To Continue To Wrestle:
I was mad for being there and mad at myself for being in this situation. I remember when I hit the ground, I could see a million stars.
Credit: The Columbus Dispatch. H/T 411Mania.
- AEW Dynamite Results 11/13/19
- WWE NXT Results 11/13/2019
- Jordan Myles Lashes Out In New Video, Says He's Quitting WWE
- Men's Team SmackDown Finalized for WWE Survivor Series Match, Updated Card
- Rusev on Being Happy with Current Lana - Bobby Lashley Storyline, Responds to Corey Graves "Ridiculous" Comments, WWE Fans Complaining