During the latest episode of “Something To Wrestle”, Bruce Prichard discussed the apprehension that he had over the WWE holding ECW One Night Stand. Here’s what he had to say:
I also had an issue with the ECW PPV. What do you do? Who do you bring in, and obviously it was very successful and there was a nostalgia thing. And I am 100% on the same page as Rob Van Dam. That to do an ECW, purely ECW show — one-off, one time and be done with it — great. Go do it, it’d be a great nostalgia show. My biggest fear was … I don’t know. It just, it’s like Brawl for All, man. You’re either pregnant, or you’re not. You can’t be half-pregnant, and that was my fear with the whole ECW thing. Do you go down that road.
You can listen to the podcast below:
Credit: Something To Wrestle. H/T 411Mania.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 2/17/2020
- Arena Reportedly Won’t Work with AEW Due to WWE
- Former WWE Star Says WWE Is Taking His Ideas and He’s Not Happy About It
- Shelton Benjamin Reveals New WWE Contract, Expresses Frustration
- WWE Announces Women’s Elimination Chamber to Name WrestleMania 36 Opponent for Becky Lynch