During today’s episode of “Busted Open Radio”, Bubba Ray Dudley gave his thoughts on C.M. Punk working with the WWE again. Here’s what he had to say:
You’re broken up with somebody for five years, but you want to get back together with that other person. And you’ve been reaching out for a long time, you don’t get an answer. And then all of the sudden you send a text that says ‘Hey, just wanted to reach out and say hello, hope you’re doing good,’ and you finally get a return text that says ‘I’m good, hope all is well with you also,’ does that give you hope? That’s what wrestling fans have right now when it comes to CM Punk.
Yes, he’s working for FOX, analyzing WWE television, but he’s somewhat back in. He rubbed elbows with a couple of his buds last night. We know he’s friends with Renee, we know he’s got a good relationship with Joe…maybe being back around a couple of the people that you like to be back around will help him through this.
You can listen to the clip below:
— SiriusXM Busted Open (@BustedOpenRadio) November 13, 2019
Credit: Busted Open Radio. H/T Wrestlezone.
- WWE TLC PPV Results 12/15/19
- Bray Wyatt Issues Warning on The Fiend After WWE TLC, Reacts to Daniel Bryan's Return, Props for The Miz
- WWE TLC Live Coverage Reminder and Current Card for Tonight
- Card Changes to TLC’s Planned Matches
- Ryback Talks John Morrison's WWE Return, Says He Would Have Been A Good Fit In AEW, Shouldn't Go Through NXT