On the latest episode of Busted Open Radio, host Bully Ray discusses the Beast Brock Lesnar’s Universal title win last night at Extreme Rules. Bully Ray predicts that the WWE’s decision to crown Brock as champion must have been justified, and is probably not short-term.
There had to be a good reason for them to put it on Brock. If they’re putting it on Brock it’s not for the short-term. I don’t think it would make good business sense.
Bully Ray would later further his point, claiming that neither Vince McMahon nor Paul Heyman would have booked Lesnar to win just to have him drop it at Summerslam next month.
Do you think they’re putting a championship on Brock in July, just to have him lose it in August? I don’t think Vince McMahon looks at Brock that way. I don’t think Brock would go about it that way, and with Paul kind of being the head of creative…I don’t think he would consider that smart booking.
Listen to Bully Ray’s full comments below, where he also touches on what’s next for Seth Rollins.
— SiriusXM Busted Open (@BustedOpenRadio) July 15, 2019
- ACH Issues Statement Saying He Is Quitting Wrestling
- MLW Issues Statement On ACH Quitting
- Cody Rhodes Confirms That Chris Jericho vs. Jungle Boy Is A Non-Title Match
- WWE NXT UK Title Stolen In Chicago, IL
- Cryme Tyme's Shad Gaspard Angry With ACH: "Grow Up And Understand The World Doesn't Revolve Around You"