Former UFC Heavyweight champion turned pro-wrestler Cain Velasquez spoke to WWE following his match at Supershow in Mexico City, where Velasquez teamed up with Humberto Carrillo in a winning effort over The O.C. (Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson). Velasquez thanks the fans in Mexico for supporting him through his MMA career and now his wrestling career, and praises them as the best in the world.
For me, it’s always a blessing to come here to Mexico—whether I’m competing or just doing whatever. I think the people and the fans here are the best, the most die-hard fans I’ve had from my MMA career and now my WWE career. To come here and perform in front of them, which I’ve done a couple times, I always feel great coming here and doing that for the fans who have always been behind me since day one.
— WWE (@WWE) December 1, 2019
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- WWE Confirms Wellness Policy Violations