WWE star Cesaro was recently interviewed by Sportskeeda where the former U.S. and tag champion discussed the “We The People” chant that was made popular during his Real Americans run with Jack Swagger (aka Jake Hager in AEW) back in 2014. AEW World champion Chris Jericho attempted to bury the catchprhase during an episode of Dynamite, calling it a stupid decision by creative. Cesaro states that the phrase was “our” idea and still over.
I was lucky to be in some very great tag teams with people I’ve gotten along with tremendously well: Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd and Sheamus. ‘We The People’, by the way… That was our idea and it’s still over!
Later the Swiss-Superman talks about his former Bar teammate Sheamus, and whether or not the two will team up again in the future.
It’s great, being part of a tag team is a different challenge than obviously having success as a singles. I’m really stubborn about trying to be successful as a singles wrestler, so that’s what I’m focusing on right now.“I still talk to Sheamus pretty much every day, giving each other c**p! Just like you saw on television.
- King Corbin and Buddy Murphy To Appear On WWE NOW, Becky Lynch Calls Out Taylor Swift For Using "The Man"
- Go-Home Edition of Friday Night SmackDown Sees A Drop In Viewership
- Andrade Praises Charlotte, Bray Wyatt Calls The Usos The Best Tag Team Of The Decade
- NWA Into The Fire Results 12/14/19
- Marty Scurll Appears At NWA Into The Fire, Next Challenger For Nick Aldis?