As noted, Charlotte Flair will be undergoing surgery to repair a ruptured breast implant soon.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the implant was ruptured before WrestleMania 34 but Flair didn’t want to miss the match with Asuka. WWE officials wanted her to work with Carmella at Backlash and then she wanted to work the European tour that kicked off this week because of what the tour pays.
Flair is looking to undergo the operation after the two-week tour so she doesn’t miss SummerSlam. The Observer adds that she will be out of action for a few weeks after the surgery. Flair is currently scheduled to compete in the women’s Money In the Bank ladder match on June 18th but they could shoot an angle to remove her from the match.
Flair has tried to keep the accident hidden and even had photographers shoot around it during a photo shoot for ESPN’s “The Body” issue.
Top WWE Star Gets Backstage Heat, Big Plans for Bobby Lashley Revealed, Must See New Mandy Rose Bikini Pics, Possible 2018 Feud for The Undertaker, New WWE Titles Coming Soon?, Hot New Liv Morgan Gallery, Big Cass vs. Daniel Bryan Plans, More
- WWE WrestleMania 36 Night Two Results 4/5/2020
- AEW Star and Others Comment on Boneyard Match, Stephanie McMahon Gives Congratulations on WrestleMania 36 Night 1
- Jim Ross Comments on Boneyard Match from WrestleMania 36
- Details On Last Night’s WrestleMania 36 Boneyard Match: How Long It Took To Film, Who Came Up With The Hand Spot, Taker’s Entrance and more
- Nia Jax Tells Killer Kross to “Take a F**ken Seat” Over Comments About Liv Morgan