– Charlotte Flair underwent surgery to repair her ruptured breast implant on Tuesday, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Flair ruptured the implant several months back but held off on surgery to work recent WWE events, including WrestleMania 34. Flair will be off for a few weeks but will be back in time to build to her SummerSlam match.
– Below is the full WWE UK Title Tournament First-Round Marathon that aired on the WWE website and YouTube channels earlier today. The video runs just over an hour. The rest of the tournament will air on Monday at 3pm EST on the WWE Network.
– Triple H tweeted the following to hype tickets for The Mae Young Classic 2018 going on sale for the tapings in early August. The tournament will air later this summer on the WWE Network. The promo released today featured 2017 footage of WWE UK Superstar Toni Storm, Mia Yim, Rhea Ripley, Mercedes Martinez and others, indicating that they could be brought back for this year’s tournament.
The 2018 #WWEMYC returns to @FullSail August 8th and 9th. Some of the best female performers from around the world will compete in this year's tournament … and you can be there to witness it live.
Tickets for the #MaeYoungClassic are available NOW at https://t.co/pcQU3cSnfR. pic.twitter.com/MK3dAdUruw
— Triple H (@TripleH) June 22, 2018
Top WWE Star Gets Backstage Heat, Big Plans for Bobby Lashley Revealed, Must See New Mandy Rose Bikini Pics, Possible 2018 Feud for The Undertaker, New WWE Titles Coming Soon?, Hot New Liv Morgan Gallery, Big Cass vs. Daniel Bryan Plans, More
- WWE WrestleMania 36 Night Two Results 4/5/2020
- Jim Ross Comments on Boneyard Match from WrestleMania 36
- Nia Jax Tells Killer Kross to “Take a F**ken Seat” Over Comments About Liv Morgan
- Details On Last Night’s WrestleMania 36 Boneyard Match: How Long It Took To Film, Who Came Up With The Hand Spot, Taker’s Entrance and more
- Chris Jericho Praises Boneyard Match From WrestleMania 36, Says He Would Love To Wrestle NJPW Ace Hiroshi Tanahashi Again