Chikara will be releasing an arcade style video game called Chikara: Action Arcade Wrestling in the near future. The game was funded by a campaign raised on Indiegogo after reaching its $25,000 goal three years ago. The game resembles the old Super Nintendo wrestling games such as Saturday Night SlamMaster and WWF Wrestlefest, according the game’s campaign page.
The roster will include a lot of Chikara’s current roster and fan’s favorites, including Mike Quakenbush and Razerhawk. Their current plan is to launch exclusively on the PC with console ports coming out soon after. If you’d like to play the closed beta later this month you can sign up here.
You can view the trailer below.
Chikara’s next event will be held August 31st at the Regency Furniture Stadium in Waldorf, Maryland. You can get tickets on sale now for this 20th season live event.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- WWE Confirms Wellness Policy Violations
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish