During his After The Bell podcast, Corey Graves discussed the changes that he would make to improve Survivor Series. Here’s what he had to say:
I enjoy Survivor Series. I harken back to the days when it was rivalry-based. To me, the whole brand supremacy thing doesn’t seem to matter to anybody outside the doors of WWE. That’s not to say we can’t fix that. OK? We just need some stakes.
So here’s my pitch. How about whichever brand wins the most matches at Survivor Series, you reward them with something. Maybe the 30th spot in the Men’s and Women’s Royal Rumble Matches. Maybe you reward whoever wins at Survivor Series with the main event spot at WrestleMania. Put some stakes on the night as a whole. That way, one brand walks away not only with Bragging Rights but something tangible to look forward to in the future.
You can check out the clip below:
Credit: After The Bell. H/T Wrestlezone.
- King Corbin and Buddy Murphy To Appear On WWE NOW, Becky Lynch Calls Out Taylor Swift For Using "The Man"
- Card Changes to TLC’s Planned Matches
- NWA Into The Fire Results 12/14/19
- Marty Scurll Appears At NWA Into The Fire, Next Challenger For Nick Aldis?
- WWE TLC Live Coverage Reminder and Current Card for Tonight