Former WWE Superstar Davey Boy Smith Jr has been announced for the upcoming Bloodsport III event. Josh Barnett took to Twitter today to confirm that the former WWE competitor would be taking part in the ‘worked shoot’ event that takes place on WrestleMania weekend this year.
Check out more information on the GCW branded event via the tweet below:
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 2/17/2020
- Arena Reportedly Won’t Work with AEW Due to WWE
- WWE Announces Women’s Elimination Chamber to Name WrestleMania 36 Opponent for Becky Lynch
- Former WWE Star Says WWE Is Taking His Ideas and He’s Not Happy About It
- Shelton Benjamin Reveals New WWE Contract, Expresses Frustration