During an interview with WINCLY, DDP discussed the good and the bad of social media. Here’s what he had to say:
My company would never be where it is today without social media. I think there’s a lot good things on social media and a lot of bad. All you have to do is look at the Arthur Boorman video. I think that because of social media, people’s skin has to be thicker because now they have a way directly to you. I didn’t know that The Bucks quit Twitter because they’re social media icons. Wrestling fans are fickle and we all know it. There are ones that are loyal and others that just wanna bash people. I would never wanna be those people because it’s ridiculous. But it’s part of the business.
You can listen to the podcast below:
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 2/17/2020
- Arena Reportedly Won’t Work with AEW Due to WWE
- Former WWE Diva Claims Donald Trump “Forcefully” Grabbed Her In 2009
- Former WWE Star Says WWE Is Taking His Ideas and He’s Not Happy About It
- WWE Announces Women’s Elimination Chamber to Name WrestleMania 36 Opponent for Becky Lynch