During an interview with Sportskaeda, DDP discussed why he doesn’t ask for money for his AEW appearances. Here’s what he had to say:
Again, I’m happy for all the guys. It’s a great way, great to have more guys be a part and someone like Cody Rhodes to be at the helm of this thing. I don’t charge them anything. I don’t have a contract with AEW. I don’t. I show up there. If WWE was to call me and say, ‘We want you to do something,’ I haven’t heard from them since I’ve done stuff from with AEW but I would do something for WWE tomorrow. I would if they asked me to do something because I’m not a contracted player, I’m doing stuff for Cody Rhodes because he’s like a nephew to me. Without him, without his dad, I wouldn’t have had the career I had.
To me, I believe in what Cody is doing, I will do anything he wants. I’m super proud of him. I think he’s done an unbelievable job. You can’t watch enough wrestling, I guess. What they are offering is just different. It’s going to be a fun ride to watch, that’s all I know.
You can read the interview HERE.
- King Corbin and Buddy Murphy To Appear On WWE NOW, Becky Lynch Calls Out Taylor Swift For Using "The Man"
- Go-Home Edition of Friday Night SmackDown Sees A Drop In Viewership
- Andrade Praises Charlotte, Bray Wyatt Calls The Usos The Best Tag Team Of The Decade
- Marty Scurll Appears At NWA Into The Fire, Next Challenger For Nick Aldis?
- NWA Into The Fire Results 12/14/19