Drew McIntyre was recently interviewed by “The Scottish Sun”. During the interview, he claimed that there is no shame in losing to Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania 35, and that he was instead looking forward to Money in the Bank:
Money in the Bank would be a huge victory and I’m here to stay top of the card – but every Raw and live event is an opportunity to prove that.
Sure, WrestleMania did not go to plan, but there’s no shame in losing there to Roman Reigns. Undertaker lost to him too, so I just look at the next match and the goal is clear in my mind and the future is inevitable. I plan to prove myself in the U.K. this week, plan to prove myself at Money In The Bank and get the briefcase and finally get that Universal Title.
You can read the full interview HERE
Credit: The Scottish Sun.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 2/17/2020
- Arena Reportedly Won’t Work with AEW Due to WWE
- Former WWE Star Says WWE Is Taking His Ideas and He’s Not Happy About It
- WWE Announces Women’s Elimination Chamber to Name WrestleMania 36 Opponent for Becky Lynch
- Shelton Benjamin Reveals New WWE Contract, Expresses Frustration