Edge took to Instagram to discuss his surprise appearance at Summerslam. He referred to his segment with Elias and the reaction he received from the crowd as a “Fairytale”. Here is the post from Edge:
View this post on Instagram
This week was emotionally tumultuous. I hadn’t been back to Toronto since my mom’s funeral. I’d been putting off coming up here and taking care of some things. But when I heard Summerslam was in Toronto and I knew Beth had NXT work to do, I decided it was time to come home. It was difficult. It was draining. It was therapeutic. It was cathartic. I saw some family. I saw some friends. Cried a little. Laughed A LOT. Found some things I thought were lost forever. Last night I had one of those “fairytale” moments. I was also reminded that no matter what happens in life this will always be…home.
- WWE SmackDown Results 1/24/2020
- Seth Rollins Explains Deleted Social Media Post After Fans Accuse Him of Supporting the KKK
- The Brian Kendrick Makes Interesting WWE History This Week
- The Fiend Signs Strap Match Contract In His Own Blood, Michelle McCool and Others Celebrating
- NWA Hard Times Results 1/24/20