During a recent interview with Fightful, Eric Bischoff shot down the idea that he had creative control over Smackdown, referring to his position as one that “managed the process” instead. Here’s what he had to say:
I wasn’t hired necessarily to take over creative. I was brought up more to manage the process. And that was clear to me in the beginning. None of the creative that you saw had anything to do with me, good or bad.
You can read the full interview HERE.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- WWE Confirms Wellness Policy Violations