During a recent episode of “83 Weeks”, Eric Bischoff gave his thoughts on whether he believes AEW is losing money. Here are the highlights:
On If He Thinks AEW Is Losing Money:
I don’t know. Yeah, but, well, my first answer is I don’t know, I have no idea, and unless someone would open up their books and I could see with my own eyes, all I have is an opinion, and my opinion isn’t worth anymore than anybody else’s at this point. But, with an asterisk, if anything that I hear is true, and I believe some of it is, it’s going to be a long time before they’re profitable. They can still say they’re number two, I guess, if they want, but if you’re going to compare the numbers that really matter, not the numbers that you’re selling from a marketing perspective, and bragging about, but if you’re actually going to compare revenues, I don’t know.
On Live Television Being Expensive To Produce:
If this was a game show, and I was a contestant, and I had to guess, I would say if they’re spending, if AEW is spending anything less than $400,000 per episode, I’d be surprised.
You can listen to the podcast below:
Credit: 83 Weeks. H/T 411Mania.
- King Corbin and Buddy Murphy To Appear On WWE NOW, Becky Lynch Calls Out Taylor Swift For Using "The Man"
- Go-Home Edition of Friday Night SmackDown Sees A Drop In Viewership
- Andrade Praises Charlotte, Bray Wyatt Calls The Usos The Best Tag Team Of The Decade
- NWA Into The Fire Results 12/14/19
- Marty Scurll Appears At NWA Into The Fire, Next Challenger For Nick Aldis?