During a recent episode of “83 Weeks”, Eric Bischoff revealed a ridiculous reason for Triple H not having a better run in WCW. Here’s what he had to say:
So when Paul Levesque came along, or came to my attention, and by the way, he came to my attention through Terry Taylor, Terry must have gotten a tape from him or something. And when Paul Levesque came to my attention, and everyone was excited about bringing him in, they saw a lot of potential in Paul, but he lived in the northeast. And he came in right at that period of time when we were really trying to micromanage our talent travel budget. And the biggest issue I had with him was that he didn’t live in Atlanta. I think, there was an acronym that I used to describe Paul, I think I even said it to him once, he was geographically undesirable, a GUD. And I heard him reference that a couple of years ago, making fun of me for putting him in that category. But again, at the time, we just couldn’t afford to fly people in from the west coast or fly even people from Minneapolis, we were just trying to get everyone to move and reside within the Atlanta market so we could cut down on our travel expenses.
You can listen to the podcast below:
Credit: 83 Weeks. H/T 411Mania.
- King Corbin and Buddy Murphy To Appear On WWE NOW, Becky Lynch Calls Out Taylor Swift For Using "The Man"
- Andrade Praises Charlotte, Bray Wyatt Calls The Usos The Best Tag Team Of The Decade
- Marty Scurll Appears At NWA Into The Fire, Next Challenger For Nick Aldis?
- NWA Into The Fire Results 12/14/19
- WWE TLC Live Coverage Reminder and Current Card for Tonight