Shinsuke Nakamura and WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor returned to WWE TV on this week’s SmackDown, appearing in a backstage segment together. You can see that segment below.
It looks like Nakamura could be the next challenger for Balor, possibly for a match at WWE Extreme Rules on July 14.
This was Balor’s first appearance since retaining over Andrade at WWE Super ShowDown in Saudi Arabia back on June 7. Nakamura also appeared at Super ShowDown for the 50-Man Battle Royal, but he had not appeared on regular TV since the April 23 SmackDown show. Balor did appear on SmackDown a few times leading up to Super ShowDown, but he’s rarely been used for a while now.
- AEW Dynamite Results 11/13/19
- WWE NXT Results 11/13/2019
- Jordan Myles Lashes Out In New Video, Says He's Quitting WWE
- MR. TITO STRIKES BACK - CM Punk Signs with FOX to Do WWE Backstage - What about AEW?
- Rusev on Being Happy with Current Lana - Bobby Lashley Storyline, Responds to Corey Graves "Ridiculous" Comments, WWE Fans Complaining