According to PW Insider, former ECW and WWE star Francine re-admitted herself into a New Jersey hospital earlier this evening due to issues she had from a surgery she last week, although specific details were not disclosed. The aforementioned procedure involved a hernia repair and abdominal reconstruction.
We will keep you updated on the story, as it is ongoing. LoP wishes Francine a speedy recovery.
- King Corbin and Buddy Murphy To Appear On WWE NOW, Becky Lynch Calls Out Taylor Swift For Using "The Man"
- Go-Home Edition of Friday Night SmackDown Sees A Drop In Viewership
- Andrade Praises Charlotte, Bray Wyatt Calls The Usos The Best Tag Team Of The Decade
- NWA Into The Fire Results 12/14/19
- Marty Scurll Appears At NWA Into The Fire, Next Challenger For Nick Aldis?