Below are results from tonight’s Ring of Honor Best in the World pay per view from Baltimore, Maryland.
- RUSH defeated Flip Gordon
- Dalton Castle defeated Dragon Lee
- Angelina Love/Mandy Leon defeated Kelly Klein/Jenny Rose. Post-match Maria Manic debuted and wrecked a few security officials
- Kenny Kings defeated Jay Lethal
- Jonathan Gresham defeated Silas Young in a Pure Rules Match
- Briscoes versus Nick Aldis/Eli Drake is ruled a no-contest after all four men brawled to the outside. Briscoes put Aldis through a table to end the segment.
- Shane Taylor defeated Bandido to retain the ROH Television championship
- Villain Enterprises (Marty Scurll, PCO, Brody King) defeated Lifeblood (Mark Haskins, Tracy Williams)/PJ Black to retain the ROH Six-Man tag team championship. Post-match, a huge brawl with Bully Ray leads to the reveal that Flip Gordon is now a member of Villain Enterprises.
- MAIN EVENT: Matt Taven defeated Jeff Cobb to retain the ROH World championship
- Booker T Calls Tessa Blanchard Title Win The “Worst Idea In The History Of Wrestling”
- Impact Wrestling Banned From Twitch For Sexually Explicit Content
- WWE Possibly Suing AEW Over “Bash at the Beach” Name
- Tessa Blanchard Denies Using Racial Slur In New Statement: “That Word Is Not In My Vocabulary”
- AEW “Bash at the Beach” Dynamite Episode Beats WWE NXT In Viewership & Key Demo