AEW’s “Countdown to All Out” preview special drew 390,000 viewers and ranked #29 in the Cable Top 150 18-49 demographic on Friday night, according to Showbuzz Daily.
This was AEW’s first piece of programming on TNT. The one-hour special, which was a preview for Saturday’s All Out pay-per-view, aired at 10pm ET on Friday night. It was just announced less than 48 hours before airing.
You can see the full AEW TNT special below:
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- WWE Confirms Wellness Policy Violations
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish