There’s no official word on what Sasha Banks and Bray Wyatt are out of action with, but it’s believed that Bray’s is very minor. This is more evident as Bray did appear after RAW went off the air to put Cesaro in the Mandible Claw. He’s not expected to be out long.
Sasha’s injury is being kept secret at this time. Usually an injury that is being kept secret ends up being a concussion, especially when it comes to the women wrestlers. It’s believed that her injury is serious and no one wants any details leaking right now. Unlike Bray, Sasha was not used on Raw.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 2/17/2020
- Arena Reportedly Won’t Work with AEW Due to WWE
- Former WWE Star Says WWE Is Taking His Ideas and He’s Not Happy About It
- WWE Announces Women’s Elimination Chamber to Name WrestleMania 36 Opponent for Becky Lynch
- Shelton Benjamin Reveals New WWE Contract, Expresses Frustration