Dean Ambrose reportedly went off-script during last night’s WWE RAW in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
The moment came when Ambrose came out at the end of Seth Rollins’ in-ring promo on WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar. Ambrose stepped to Rollins in the ring and said he had just one thing to say to his former partner – “Slay The Beast.”
Ambrose was originally supposed to explain why he gave the line of encouragement to Rollins, bringing up their history with The Shield, but he did not, according to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio.
Ambrose is reportedly on his way out of WWE. He defeated EC3 on last night’s RAW to get the win back from last week’s loss to EC3. Ambrose is expected to finish up around WrestleMania 35, which will see Rollins challenge Lesnar for the title.
- AEW Dynamite Results 11/13/19
- Jordan Myles Lashes Out In New Video, Says He's Quitting WWE
- WWE NXT Results 11/13/2019
- Men's Team SmackDown Finalized for WWE Survivor Series Match, Updated Card
- Rusev on Being Happy with Current Lana - Bobby Lashley Storyline, Responds to Corey Graves "Ridiculous" Comments, WWE Fans Complaining