WWE United States Champion Jeff Hardy has often been the victim of injuries over the years, the wrestler, often known for his high spots is apparently working through an injury for quite some time now.
In a talk with the Canton Repository, the 40-year-old revealed that he is facing issues with his lower back currently, which is why he has stopped using the finisher at house shows.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- WWE Confirms Wellness Policy Violations
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish