Jordan Myles Announced for Indie Match, Myles Tweets Vince McMahon and Teases WWE Departure

Heavy Metal Wrestling has announced WWE NXT Superstar Jordan Myles, as his former ring name of ACH, vs. Chandler Hopkins for their event on Friday night in San Antonio, Texas.

This would indicate that Myles has been granted his release from WWE. As noted last week at this link, Myles released an expletive-filled rant on Twitter and said he quit WWE due to the t-shirt debacle from several weeks ago.

Myles is back on Twitter at @ACHIsSuper and has been using the “#KingIsBack” hashtag to promote his return to the indies. We will continue to use the Jordan Myles name until his WWE release has been confirmed.

As seen below, Myles took to Twitter this morning and used the “#KingIsBack” hashtag with a photo that shows him signing a set of documents, which look to be from WWE. These could be his WWE release documents, but that has not been confirmed.

Myles also tweeted a GIF of himself today and wrote to WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. He said, “Hey @VinceMcMahon Can’t hold me down no more. This is FOR THE WRESTLING CULTURE.”

Stay tuned for updates on Myles/ACH’s status. You can see his related tweets from today below:

Follow Marc on Twitter at @this_is_marc. Send any news, tips or corrections to us by clicking here.

TRENDING ARTICLES

Home | News | Results | Columns | Radio | Contact | Privacy Policy