WWE has confirmed that Jordan Myles is no longer with the company.
As noted earlier today at this link, ACH, the former Myles, took to Twitter and indicated that he has signed his WWE release papers. Wrestling Inc’s Nick Hausman has confirmed with WWE that ACH is “no longer under contract” to the company.
We noted earlier that ACH is now being advertised for Friday’s Heavy Metal Wrestling indie event in San Antonio, TX. He has also been announced for the Pro Wrestling Revolver event on Friday, December 27 in Des Moines, Iowa.
Stay tuned for updates on ACH’s status and his WWE departure.
- WWE TLC PPV Results 12/15/19
- Bray Wyatt Issues Warning on The Fiend After WWE TLC, Reacts to Daniel Bryan's Return, Props for The Miz
- WWE TLC Live Coverage Reminder and Current Card for Tonight
- Card Changes to TLC’s Planned Matches
- Ryback Talks John Morrison's WWE Return, Says He Would Have Been A Good Fit In AEW, Shouldn't Go Through NXT