During an appearance on Busted Open Radio, Kane discussed what he believes to be the biggest misconception about Vince McMahon. Here’s what he had to say:
I think that people think Vince McMahon is this heartless person that takes advantage of everyone, uses people until they are all used up and then discards the husk of the human being that he has pulled all of the energy out of. That is frankly not the case at all. Does Vince McMahon make business decisions? Yes. I told him to his face one time, the one thing that you are bad at as a businessman is that you give people too many chances. They stab you in the back and then you turn around and bring them back. In some cases, it’s because he feels that he can make money off of them and in other cases he just has some sort of emotional bond and loyalty, it really is. Almost to a fault with him, so that is the biggest misconception.
He is a business guy and has to make decisions based upon what he believes will lead to greater health of the company, whether we agree with it or not and in some cases I haven’t, but he is making business decisions on that. But it’s also not like some inhuman devil that just wants to take advantage of people, that is truly not the case.
Credit: Busted Open Radio. H/T WrestlingInc.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- Batista on Who He's Requested To Be His WWE HOF Inductor, Triple H on Batista's Long List of Accolades, More