AEW superstar Kenny Omega issued a short statement on Twitter yesterday announcing that the company medical staff has not cleared him to wrestle following his brutal showdown with Jon Moxley at Saturday’s Full Gear pay per view. The bout saw both men lay into each other with chains, barbed wire, glass, steel trash cans, and even a board of mousetraps. Moxley would go on to defeat Omega after hitting the Paradigm Shift DDT on the exposed ring boards. The Cleaner writes, “I lost and doctors won’t clear me for TV. The problem is that you left me alive and I’ll be back. I win.”
I lost and doctors won’t clear me for TV.
The problem is that you left me alive and I’ll be back.
— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) November 11, 2019
- King Corbin and Buddy Murphy To Appear On WWE NOW, Becky Lynch Calls Out Taylor Swift For Using "The Man"
- Andrade Praises Charlotte, Bray Wyatt Calls The Usos The Best Tag Team Of The Decade
- Marty Scurll Appears At NWA Into The Fire, Next Challenger For Nick Aldis?
- NWA Into The Fire Results 12/14/19
- WWE TLC Live Coverage Reminder and Current Card for Tonight