WWE superstar Kofi Kingston recently interviewed with the Miami Herald to talk about his WrestleMania 35 showdown with Daniel Bryan, where he was finally able to achieve his dream of becoming WWE champion.
It took me 11+ years to even have a shot to compete in a match for the WWE Championship. And number one, having it be like, at WrestleMania against a guy like Daniel Bryan, who was in the same position that I was in just a couple of years before…it felt amazing, the culmination of all this work that I’ve been doing for the past 11 years was paying off.
Kingston would also discuss his love for the city of Miami (besides when the Heat are beating his beloved Boston Celtics) and calls the city an underrated market.
I am looking forward to coming to Miami with SmackDown Live. I feel like it’s an underrated market. I always look forward to going there as a WWE superstar, because they always bring the energy.
This Tuesday’s SmackDown Live takes place in Florida at the American Airlines Arena. Tickets can be purchased here.
- WWE TLC PPV Results 12/15/19
- Bray Wyatt Issues Warning on The Fiend After WWE TLC, Reacts to Daniel Bryan's Return, Props for The Miz
- WWE TLC Live Coverage Reminder and Current Card for Tonight
- Card Changes to TLC’s Planned Matches
- Ryback Talks John Morrison's WWE Return, Says He Would Have Been A Good Fit In AEW, Shouldn't Go Through NXT