NJPW will be heading to the Coca-Cola Roxy on February 1st from Atlanta, Georgia. One of the featured bouts on the card will see Kota Ibushi take on Bullet Club’s Chase Owens, a match that has the potential to be a sleeper bout and a showstealer.
Chase Owens recently released a promo video where he describes the match as the biggest of his career. He also talks about fans ‘whining’ about the bout, describing how he had the most pinfall wins in NJPW just behind Shingo Takagi in 2019.
Owens said that he wanted to make it interesting, stating that ‘when’ he beats Kota Ibushi, he should join Bullet Club.
Check out the promo below:
Will Kota Ibushi be forced to join BULLET CLUB after THE NEW BEGINNING USA in Atlanta?! Don't miss their singles match on February 1st!!
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) January 18, 2020
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 2/17/2020
- Arena Reportedly Won’t Work with AEW Due to WWE
- WWE Announces Women’s Elimination Chamber to Name WrestleMania 36 Opponent for Becky Lynch
- Former WWE Star Says WWE Is Taking His Ideas and He’s Not Happy About It
- Shelton Benjamin Reveals New WWE Contract, Expresses Frustration