After making history as one-half of the first-ever women’s match in the history of Saudi Arabia at the WWE Crown Jewel 2019 pay-per-view in Riyadh earlier this week, Lacey Evans took to social media to comment on the groundbreaking milestone.
“If being a Superstar is what it takes to change the world, motivate and impact those who need it most,” wrote Evas via her official Twitter page along with a photo of herself standing next to the official WWE Crown Jewel PPV logo on Saturday morning. “Then hand me a mic and say action so I can make a difference.”
Evans then concluded the tweet with the following hash-tags: “#LikeALady #LimitlessLady #WeCanDoIt #Motivation #BreakTheCycle #WWECrownJewel”
Check out Lacey Evans’ tweet below.
If being a superstar is what it takes to change the world, motivate, and impact those who need it most… then hand me a mic and say action so I can make a difference. 🎙🎬 🎥
.#LikeALady #LimitlessLady #WeCanDoIt #Motivation #BreakTheCycle #WWECrownJewel pic.twitter.com/G7xp4m1Lrq
— Lacey Evans ~ WWE Superstar (@LaceyEvansWWE) November 2, 2019
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 2/17/2020
- Arena Reportedly Won’t Work with AEW Due to WWE
- WWE Announces Women’s Elimination Chamber to Name WrestleMania 36 Opponent for Becky Lynch
- Former WWE Star Says WWE Is Taking His Ideas and He’s Not Happy About It
- Shelton Benjamin Reveals New WWE Contract, Expresses Frustration