Former WWE, ECW and WCW star Lance Storm officially started with WWE as a Producer at Monday’s RAW in Nashville, TN.
As noted, Storm officially closed his Storm Wrestling Academy in Calgary, Alberta, Canada last week and accepted a job from WWE. He took to Twitter to comment on the new gig.
“Saw a lot of familiar faces tonight. Thank you all for welcoming me back. Felt good to be back home,” Storm wrote.
You can see his tweet below:
Saw a lot of familiar faces tonight. Thank you all for welcoming me back. Felt good to be back home.
— Lance Storm (@LanceStorm) December 3, 2019
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- WWE Confirms Wellness Policy Violations