WWE posted this video on Twitter of Liv Morgan explaining the origins of and why her tongue is blue. Liv said,
“I like candy and the color blue. I’ve been doing the blue tongue since I’ve been on Raw. I was backstage and I kinda just wanted a little piece of candy. So I found a Jolly Rancher and I popped it in my mouth. And I’m backstage getting pumped for my match and I look in the mirror and see that my tongue is blue. Oh, well that’s weird. It’s kinda cool, let me just go out there. So I go out there and I fully expected them in the back to ask me why my tongue is blue. But no one said anything. So I’ll keep doing it until they say no. But, they haven’t said no so I just keep doing it.”
— WWE (@WWE) August 4, 2018
- AEW Dynamite Results 11/13/19
- WWE NXT Results 11/13/2019
- Jordan Myles Lashes Out In New Video, Says He's Quitting WWE
- MR. TITO STRIKES BACK - CM Punk Signs with FOX to Do WWE Backstage - What about AEW?
- Rusev on Being Happy with Current Lana - Bobby Lashley Storyline, Responds to Corey Graves "Ridiculous" Comments, WWE Fans Complaining