Join the host of The Late Shift, Steven Bell, as he sits down with host of The Doc Says and author of the new book, The Greatest Matches and Rivalries of the WrestleMania Era, Chad Matthews, to take a look at his newest literary endeavor, which is available for purchase now on Amazon.
How did the book come together? How difficult was the ranking process? Which matches and rivalries just missed the cut? What would Chad like for you, the reader, to take away from the book?
We’ll explore those questions and many more in this LOP Radio Special!
- Randy Orton Reportedly Mocks Allegations Before Dark Main Event at WWE Tapings
- Update on Rey Mysterio Returning to WWE, Interesting Tweet from Chris Jericho
- WWE Reportedly Planning Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen for Survivor Series
- Peyton Royce Responds to Comments from Dave Meltzer, AJ Styles SummerSlam Diary, WWE Stock
- Hulk Hogan’s Reaction to Wrestlers Not Accepting His Apology