According to the Wrestling Observer, NXT play-by-play man Mauro Ranallo is reportedly doing better following his hiatus from the commentary table after colleague Corey Graves criticized him on Twitter at last weekend’s WarGames pay per view. There’s currently no clear indication if Ranallo will be returning for this week’s episode of NXT television. He’s already missed his scheduled appearances at Survivor Series and last Wednesday at Full Sail.
Graves recently apologized on his After The Bell podcast. He stated:
This past Saturday, during the Takeover: WarGames event, I sent out a tweet. It was an unpopular opinion, as I often do with the intention of just stirring up a little controversy, maybe have something fun to talk about on TV or here on the show. It was maybe not the most professional way to go about things, and it was never meant to offend or disrespect or disparage anybody. That was never my intention. If it was taken as such, I apologize deeply. That was not my intention. I would never intentionally cause anybody undue stress, especially a co-worker. So, I apologize.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 12/9/2019
- Disco Inferno Has A Different Take On The Sami Zayn Fan Incident
- Watch: RAW Quickly Ends Due to Timing Issue, WWE Posts Footage of the Finish
- Conflicting Report About More Releases Coming, Update on Oney Lorcan and Luke Harper
- Batista on Who He's Requested To Be His WWE HOF Inductor, Triple H on Batista's Long List of Accolades, More