Japanese wrestling legend Minoru Suzuki made a surprise appearance at the Wrestle Kingdom event earlier today. Following the IWGP United States Championship match the Suzuki-gun leader came down the ramp to challenge reigning Champion Jon Moxley. Moxley had just retained his Championship against Juice Robinson, after having regained the belt on Night 1 of the event from Lance Archer.
There had previously been speculation that Suzuki wanted to leave New Japan due to issues surrounding his booking and placement on the NJPW roster. It is not yet confirmed if that is still the case or if moving into this feud is a ‘farewell’ move from the company. Suzuki had apparently relished the idea of going to the now revitalised Pro Wrestling NOAH promotion.
- Former WWE Diva Claims Donald Trump “Forcefully” Grabbed Her In 2009
- Rumor on a New WrestleMania 36 Women’s Match
- The British Bulldog Reportedly Going Into the WWE Hall of Fame
- Randy Orton Has a Clear Message for Matt Riddle
- Sasha Banks Polls Fans on If She Should Wrestle or Sit on Her Bus & Tweet This Week